Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Popsicles


"I want a Popsicle Mama." Is all I ever hear when I make the announcement that I will be going to get the mail. Since our mailbox is at the clubhouse my 3 year old always wants to tag along. Not just for the mere pleasure of accompanying me, but to get a Popsicle from the office. They love her at the front office, so they keep the freezer stocked for when she comes...but it's WINTER! And only she would want a Popsicle at this time. I thought a little fun in the falling snow would suffice, but no. She still insisted on her Popsicle. Maybe a cookie would change her mind? Nope...My daughter loves those darn sugar tubes.

So, I give in to her commands and let her pick a color. At least blue looked cute for a picture :)

3 comments:

  1. We eat popsicles year round in my house too! Following from MBC:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It doesn't matter how cold it is for ice cream or popsicles. My daughter loves milkshakes and requests one whenever she sees the McDonalds arches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a very cute picture! :)

    ReplyDelete