Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Madness

I'm starting to sense a trend in my Mondays. I guess I try to jump into the week full throttle, making myself clean the entire house on Monday, so that I can semi-enjoy the week, but this never works.

Today I spent the entire day cleaning. I mostly cleaned the kitchen, but then got caught up picking up all the dirty clothes around the house. Although each of us have our own hamper, somehow we tend to throw our dirty clothes in corners.

Just when I think that the day is coming to a close, and both my kids are napping, my daughter pees on the couch in her sleep.

Unfortunately this is not a first, but I should have known better than to let her fall asleep without a diaper on.

My daughter has been potty trained for almost a year now, but we still haven't gotten over the night time peeing. I know it's because she drinks a TON of milk before bed, but that's the only thing that gets her to sleep on her own!

Anywho, yes, Mondays are a dreaded day for me, So I'm glad tomorrow is quickly approaching. Maybe I'll be better scheduled this week and get some things done.

Just gotta keep telling myself..."I will SURVIVE!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember when the whole house used to smell of pee (I've got four kids mwahahaha). Happy rest of the week! :)

    I've got something for you; please check out my blog in a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I don't know why, but I am having a hard time commenting! Just wanted to say that I am crazy and do the same thing on Mondays. I always grocery shop, then for some reason I try to do everything else! Then I run out of steam and I have laundry that sits and waits to be folded for days! I need a new system!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mondays are often seen as the day to begin many things. For example, chores, groceries, laundry, paying bills and the dreaded diet. I could say try to change that day to tuesdays or any other day of the week. But truth be said, you would probably start to dislike that day too. Try changing things a bit, taking a monday here or there to do something spontaneous. Remember you are your own boss! What's hubby going to do, fire you! Hang in there! When the kids start school you will find mondays a day to look forward to! LOL

    ReplyDelete