Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can you relate?

Blow out Diapers: It seems as though we have at least 1 every 2 days. Don't you love waking up to a poopie bed?

Hating Small shopping carts: It's almost as if all these little stores with TOO many products have teeny grocery carts. My toddler doesn't even fit in the seat! Let alone the baby carrier in the basket. Next thing you know I have one basket for my kids, and drag a second for products.

Forgetting that last item in your shopping cart: I think every mom has stolen something one time or another. And I don't think your "pregnant brain" ever recovers. Don't you hate it when you're loading the kids in the car, and then unload all your shopping bags into the trunk, just to find one last item you forgot to pay for. Now you have to get all the kids out and go back and pay for your stolen item. But, I must say, I have been guilty of just saying...forget it! and leave it in the cart, or just put it in one of my bags.

Allergies: Seasonal allergies suck, and suck even worse when you can't focus. Don't you hate when you have to rush your kid to urgent care just to find out it's allergies? Yep...that was my day today.

Time: The less you pay attention to it, the faster it passes you by. The more you pay attention to it, the slower it goes by. Now if we could only figure out how to freeze it.

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I can soooooo relate.I think twice in the past 6 months or so I have "stolen" something.Its horrible when you get out to the car to realize that mistake lol.

    ReplyDelete